- 1 Which is the warmest part of Cyprus in December?
- 2 Where in Cyprus does it snow?
- 3 What is the winter temperature in Cyprus?
- 4 Which is the nicest part of Cyprus?
- 5 What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
- 6 Is Cyprus warmer than Spain in winter?
- 7 How hot is Paphos in December?
- 8 What is the weather in December in Cyprus?
- 9 Is Cyprus hot all year round?
- 10 What is the hottest month in Cyprus?
- 11 Is snow falling in Cyprus now?
- 12 Where can I go for winter sun?
- 13 Can you sunbathe in Cyprus in December?
- 14 How hot is Malta in December?
Which is the warmest part of Cyprus in December?
Popular Paphos has an average high temperature of 19ºC in December, which is perfectly warm enough to relax on the beach when the sun’s out. You’ll want to bring some warmer clothes for the evenings as things can get a bit chilly, with temperatures dropping to 10ºC at night.
Where in Cyprus does it snow?
Cyprus has a subtropical climate – Mediterranean and semi-arid type (in the north-eastern part of island) – according to Köppen climate classification signes Csa and BSh, with very mild winters (on the coast) and warm to hot summers. Snow is possible only in the Troodos mountains in the central part of the island.
What is the winter temperature in Cyprus?
The average winter Cyprus weather is around 23C in November and around 18C December to February. Cyprus in October and November is a good time to visit as the weather likely to be bright and either sunny or a bit cloudy with sunny spells. December in Cyprus is the rainiest month.
Which is the nicest part of Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
January, along with February, is the coldest month in Cyprus. On the lowlands minimum temperature might go below 7-8°C in the coastal areas and 5-6°C inland.
Is Cyprus warmer than Spain in winter?
Which part of Europe is warmest in winter? The south of Europe is always the warmest part of the continent in winter. The Mediterranean countries of Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Malta and Spain have much warmer December temperatures compared to their northern counterparts.
How hot is Paphos in December?
The average high in Paphos is 19ºC in December, which is warm enough to relax on the beach or by the pool. Things can get quite chilly in the evenings though as it can cool to 10ºC. The sea temperature’s 19ºC, while humidity’s low.
What is the weather in December in Cyprus?
Average maximum temperature for December is 19°C on the coast and 17°C inland, about two degrees higher than in January and February. The mild temperatures of the daytime should not trick you, though, since evenings and nights are cold with average temperatures of 9°C-10°C on the coast and 7°C inland.
Is Cyprus hot all year round?
The island is generally basked in the warm sun the whole year round. Springtime on Cyprus is generally dry and cool. The autumn can be quite pleasant and mild on Cyprus. Winter brings the rainy season, but even from December through February visitors will find plenty of sun, and many warm days.
What is the hottest month in Cyprus?
Cyprus enjoys a warm, Mediterranean climate that’s characterised by the region’s long, hot summers and mild, wet winters. Temperatures generally range from winter lows of 17°C to warm highs of 31°C in the summer. The warmest month is August, but it’s usually very warm from early June until October.
Is snow falling in Cyprus now?
There is no snow currently in our forecasts for Cyprus. To view the latest weather predicted for Cypriot Ski Resorts, see below.
Where can I go for winter sun?
Best places for winter sun
- CAPE VERDE. Head to Cape Verde and explore this group of islands floating off the west coast of Africa.
- GRAN CANARIA. This Canary Island is one of the UK’s favourite destinations for a winter sun holiday, and for good reason.
- COSTA RICA.
- ST LUCIA.
Can you sunbathe in Cyprus in December?
7. Things to do in December. A visit to the beach and sunbathing is possible if you are lucky to have one those clear and sunny day. Seawater is not warm but it is not unusual to see people swimming.
How hot is Malta in December?
Malta’s fairly windy because it’s quite exposed and flat, with a highest point of just 250m. Averages The average high temperature in December is 18ºC, which cools to 11ºC at night. It’s not exactly cold, but you should pack some warmer clothes if you’re planning to explore all day or be out in the evening.