- 1 How long is the flight to Cyprus from?
- 2 How much is a flight from Cyprus to Greece?
- 3 How long is the flight from Cyprus to Crete?
- 4 Is Cyprus safe to visit right now?
- 5 Why are flights to Cyprus so expensive?
- 6 Is there a ferry from Greece to Cyprus?
- 7 Can I fly to Greece from UK?
- 8 How do I get from Cyprus to Greece?
- 9 Is there a ferry from Crete to Cyprus?
- 10 Can you fly from Cyprus to Crete?
- 11 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 12 What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
- 13 Can you drink the tap water in Cyprus?
How long is the flight to Cyprus from?
How long is the flight to Cyprus? An average direct flight from the United Kingdom to Cyprus takes 9h 59m, covering a distance of 2100 miles. The most popular route is London – Larnaca with an average flight time of 4h 40m.
How much is a flight from Cyprus to Greece?
Cheap flights from Cyprus to Greece from $26 | Skyscanner.
How long is the flight from Cyprus to Crete?
Average direct flight time is 2 hours 1 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Cyprus to Crete is 2 hours 1 minutes.
Is Cyprus safe to visit right now?
Cyprus is generally very safe to travel to, even though it is geographically close to countries hit by terrorism and wars. Petty crime does occur, especially during the holidays and summer.
Why are flights to Cyprus so expensive?
Flights from Cyprus are more expensive that fights to Cyprus. The reason is two-fold. The market is tiny and there is no reasonably sized airline based in Cyprus. The tiny market does not allow for an airline to be based in Cyprus and compete with foreign carriers flying to Larnaca or Paphos.
Is there a ferry from Greece to Cyprus?
There are no ferries between Greece and Cyprus.
Can I fly to Greece from UK?
What are the entry requirements for Greece? Greece has been welcoming UK nationals since May. Travellers who have the EU’s Covid-19 vaccine passport or who can show proof of two Covid-19 vaccinations at least 14 days before travel will also be able to enter Greece without quarantining. 6
How do I get from Cyprus to Greece?
The distance between Cyprus and Greece is 1086 km. How do I travel from Cyprus to Greece without a car? The best way to get from Cyprus to Greece without a car is to car ferry and bus which takes 39h 25m and costs €40 – €60.
Is there a ferry from Crete to Cyprus?
There isn’t a direct ferry from Crete to Cyprus.
Can you fly from Cyprus to Crete?
The quickest way to get from Cyprus to Crete is to fly which costs €35 – €190 and takes 3h 54m. The quickest flight from Larnaca Airport to Heraklion Airport is the direct flight which takes 1h 30m.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
January, along with February, is the coldest month in Cyprus. On the lowlands minimum temperature might go below 7-8°C in the coastal areas and 5-6°C inland.
Can you drink the tap water in Cyprus?
Food Safety and Drinking Water Quality Food and drinking water are of high quality, absolutely safe and no food or water-borne diseases occur. Cyprus is also free from dangerous infectious diseases. There are no vaccination requirements for any international travellers.