- 1 How long does it take to fly from Cyprus to Australia?
- 2 Can I travel from Cyprus to Australia?
- 3 How long is it from Sydney to Cyprus?
- 4 How many days does it take to get to Australia?
- 5 How many hours is Canada from Cyprus?
- 6 What documents are needed for Cyprus?
- 7 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Australia?
- 8 What can you see in Australia in 7 days?
- 9 How much should I budget for a trip to Australia?
How long does it take to fly from Cyprus to Australia?
The total flight duration from Cyprus to Australia is 16 hours, 5 minutes.
Can I travel from Cyprus to Australia?
Immigration and Visas All travellers, except New Zealand citizens, must obtain a visa or electronic travel authority before travelling to Australia. The Australian High Commission in Nicosia, Cyprus, does not provide visa or immigration advice.
How long is it from Sydney to Cyprus?
The total flight duration from Sydney, Australia to Cyprus is 18 hours, 27 minutes.
How many days does it take to get to Australia?
Flying time from United States to Australia The total flight duration from United States to Australia is 19 hours, 26 minutes.
How many hours is Canada from Cyprus?
Flying time from Cyprus to Canada The total flight duration from Cyprus to Canada is 11 hours.
What documents are needed for Cyprus?
Non-EU nationals: To enter Cyprus, you must have a valid passport issued within the past ten years and with at least six months left is required, along with a return ticket and sufficient funds for the length of stay.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Australia?
So, a trip to Australia for two people costs around AU$2,680 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs AU$5,361 in Australia. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
What can you see in Australia in 7 days?
What to see in Australia in 7 days
- Take a relaxed tour of beautiful Sydney in a small group party.
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef in a state-of-the-art Catamaran, and swim with the technicolor marine life that lives there.
- Get a closeup look of the massive Uluru Rock.
How much should I budget for a trip to Australia?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Australia is $1,955 for a solo traveler, $3,357 for a couple, and $1,725 for a family of 4. Australia hotels range from $55 to $238 per night with an average of $92, while most vacation rentals will cost $180 to $510 per night for the entire home.