- 1 Is Cyprus bigger than New Zealand?
- 2 Why New Zealand is the best country?
- 3 Do I need a visa for Cyprus from New Zealand?
- 4 Is New Zealand a 1st world country?
- 5 What food do they eat in New Zealand?
- 6 What are the advantages of living in New Zealand?
- 7 Which countries can I travel with New Zealand passport?
- 8 Which countries do not need visa for New Zealand?
- 9 Can Kiwis travel to France?
- 10 Why is New Zealand so special?
- 11 What are some problems in New Zealand?
Is Cyprus bigger than New Zealand?
Cyprus is approximately 9,251 sq km, while New Zealand is approximately 268,838 sq km, making New Zealand 2,806% larger than Cyprus. Meanwhile, the population of Cyprus is ~1.3 million people (3.7 million more people live in New Zealand ).
Why New Zealand is the best country?
59 Reasons New Zealand Is The Best Place On Earth
- World class skiing and snowboarding.
- Milford Sound has been voted by TripAdvisor as the world’s best travel destination.
- Blue Lake in Nelson Lakes National Park has the clearest water in the world.
- You can walk up the world’s steepest street in Dunedin.
Do I need a visa for Cyprus from New Zealand?
A Schengen visa is mandatory for all nationals of New Zealand who stay in the country for a period greater than 90 days. An ETIAS authorisation will become a mandatory requirement for every New Zealander or Kiwi citizen starting from 2021.
Is New Zealand a 1st world country?
Understanding the First World Examples of first-world countries include the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and some Western European countries. The ways that first-world nations are defined can vary by perspective.
What food do they eat in New Zealand?
16 Foods You Have to Try in New Zealand
- Hangi. Let’s start with the traditional Maori hangi!
- Crayfish. Another traditional New Zealand food is Crayfish!
- Kina. Ok, New Zealanders love their seafood so we’ll just hop straight onto another foodie delight from the ocean.
- Kiwi Burger.
- Whitebait Fritters.
What are the advantages of living in New Zealand?
The Benefits of Living in New Zealand
- Amazing Weather All Year.
- Untouched Nature.
- A Quiet Life with Excellent Work-Life Balance.
- Friendly and Welcoming People.
- Permanent Residency and Citizenship.
- Work Opportunities.
- Accessible Healthcare.
- Top-Notch Education.
Which countries can I travel with New Zealand passport?
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 90 days
- Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Costa Rica.
Which countries do not need visa for New Zealand?
Here’s a list of New Zealand visa waiver countries:
Can Kiwis travel to France?
An ETIAS authorisation will be required for every New Zealander or Kiwi citizen for short-stay period in France starting from 2021. A valid passport is required to enter France. The passport and other travel documents accepted for entry must be valid for a minimum of 3 months beyond the period of intended stay.
Why is New Zealand so special?
New Zealand is one of the most gorgeous countries on earth, and even with its modest size, it packs a lot of history, culture, and attractions for us to experience. New Zealand is known for its stunning national parks, dynamic Māori culture, incredible hiking trails, and world-class skiing and surfing.
What are some problems in New Zealand?
The top three issues facing New Zealanders in May 2020 are the economy, followed by unemployment with housing / cost of housing in third position. Healthcare / hospitals and poverty / inequality occupied the fourth and fifth positions respectively.