- 1 Is it good to go to Cyprus in March?
- 2 Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
- 3 Is Cyprus warm in March?
- 4 What clothes to take to Cyprus in March?
- 5 How much money do you need for a week in Cyprus?
- 6 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 7 Which is nicer Paphos or Larnaca?
- 8 What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
- 9 Is Paphos hot in March?
- 10 Where should I go on holiday in March?
- 11 What holiday destinations are hot in March?
- 12 What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
- 13 Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
Is it good to go to Cyprus in March?
The Troodos and Kyrenia mountains protect the east and central Mesaoria plain from rain, and bring warmer weather to the coast. Averages Pack your beachwear for the day as the average high temperature in popular Paphos is 19ºC in March. Average rainfall drops to 34mm over six rainy days.
Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
Is Cyprus warm in March?
March opens the spring in Cyprus. The weather becomes warmer and it rains less than in winter months. With days getting longer, there is almost 8 hours of sunshine a day. Average maximum temperature reaches about 19°C-20°C on the plains and 10°C on the mountain ranges.
What clothes to take to Cyprus in March?
What clothes to wear in March. You will need summer clothes for the day and light winter clothes for the night. At day time you will probably wear shorts, t-shirt, swimming suit etc. You should also have a sweater and a pair of pants for the night or in case the weather turns a bit cooler than normal.
How much money do you need for a week in Cyprus?
Cyprus trip cost Well, based on my estimates one week in Cyprus will cost you about $2,350 USD. Not too bad for a week-long vacation in the Mediterranean! Sure, Cyprus may not be as well-known as Italy or Greece, but if you are looking for an affordable beach destination in Europe, definitely consider Cyprus.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
Which is nicer Paphos or Larnaca?
Larnaca is more concentrated in one area than Paphos and has a more manageable, small-town feel than Limassol. Consequently, if you’re trying to decide between staying in Larnaca or Ayia Napa, note that the latter is generally better if you would rather stay in an all-inclusive resort.
What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
20 of the most beautiful places to visit in Cyprus
- Blue Lagoon Akamas – one of the most beautiful places to explore in Cyprus.
- Nissi Beach – a popular stunning beach with a blue flag designation.
- Ayia Napa and Protaras/Fig Tree Beach – a beautiful Cyprus resort and a popular golden beach.
Is Paphos hot in March?
In March the weather in Paphos is sunny and moderate with average daytime temperature around 22°C. The winter is over and the weather in warmer with many sunny days and mostly calm sea.
Where should I go on holiday in March?
Where to go in March: the best places for a spring holiday in 2020
- Dubrovnik, Croatia. Best March holiday for: A crowd-free city break.
- Uganda. Best March holiday for: Wildlife spotting.
- Lake Garda, Italy. Best March holiday for: De-stressing in style.
- Sri Lanka.
- Dublin, Ireland.
- Tenerife, Canary Islands.
What holiday destinations are hot in March?
On average, some of the hottest places to visit in March are:
- Cancun (34.2 °C)
- Phuket (33.3 °C)
- Barbados (29.7 °C)
- Dominican Republic (29.3 °C)
- Cuba (27.5 °C)
- Cape Verde (25.7 °C)
- Fuerteventura (22.5 °C)
- Tenerife (22.3 °C)
What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
January, along with February, is the coldest month in Cyprus. On the lowlands minimum temperature might go below 7-8°C in the coastal areas and 5-6°C inland.
Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
Temperatures. Cyprus has one of the warmest climates and warmest winters in the Mediterranean part of the European Union. The average annual temperature on the coast is around 24 °C (75 °F) during the day and 14 °C (57 °F) at night. Generally, the warm season lasts about eight months.