- 1 Which part of Cyprus is best for families?
- 2 Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
- 3 Is Cyprus child friendly?
- 4 Is Cyprus good for family holidays?
- 5 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 6 Which is nicer Paphos or Larnaca?
- 7 What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
- 8 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 9 Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
- 10 What can kids do in Cyprus?
- 11 What food do they eat in Cyprus?
- 12 Is Paphos good for families?
- 13 Is Cyprus expensive to eat out?
- 14 Are there mosquitos in Cyprus?
- 15 Is Cyprus safe for holidays?
Which part of Cyprus is best for families?
Coral Bay, great place to stay in Cyprus for everyone Just 12km from the city of Paphos, and still in the Paphos area, Coral Bay is a popular destination with the 18-30s, and young families.
Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
Is Cyprus child friendly?
Cyprus is a family-friendly destination with excellent food to satisfy even the fussiest of eaters and a broad range of attractions that appeal to adults and children alike, as well as superb beaches. Visiting as a family does require some planning, but no more than for any other European country.
Is Cyprus good for family holidays?
Cyprus is an all-rounder of a Mediterranean island, which makes it a top choice for a family holiday. When it comes to sandy beaches, families make a beeline for Protaras, in the Paphos region. The beach is huge and packs in plenty of watersports like scuba diving and pedalos.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
Which is nicer Paphos or Larnaca?
Larnaca is more concentrated in one area than Paphos and has a more manageable, small-town feel than Limassol. Consequently, if you’re trying to decide between staying in Larnaca or Ayia Napa, note that the latter is generally better if you would rather stay in an all-inclusive resort.
What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
20 of the most beautiful places to visit in Cyprus
- Blue Lagoon Akamas – one of the most beautiful places to explore in Cyprus.
- Nissi Beach – a popular stunning beach with a blue flag designation.
- Ayia Napa and Protaras/Fig Tree Beach – a beautiful Cyprus resort and a popular golden beach.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
Temperatures. Cyprus has one of the warmest climates and warmest winters in the Mediterranean part of the European Union. The average annual temperature on the coast is around 24 °C (75 °F) during the day and 14 °C (57 °F) at night. Generally, the warm season lasts about eight months.
What can kids do in Cyprus?
Fun Places in Cyprus to Take Your Kids
- Eagle Mountain Ranch.
- Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark.
- Fasouri Watermania Waterpark.
- Parko Paliatso Luna Park.
- Limassol Zoo.
- Golden Donkeys Farm.
- The Camel Park.
- The Black Pearl Pirate Boat.
What food do they eat in Cyprus?
Dishes of Cyprus Traditional Cypriot foods include souvlakia (grilled meat kebabs), shaftalia (grilled sausage), afella (pork marinated in coriander), fried halloumi cheese, olives, pitta bread, kolokasi (root vegetables), lamb, artichokes, chickpeas and rabbit stews (stifado).
Is Paphos good for families?
When it comes to resorts, villas and hotels, Paphos has got family-friendly locked down. However, too much choice can be overwhelming and it can be hard to strike a balance between luxurious and affordable, plus close to everything but not noisy and overwhelming.
Is Cyprus expensive to eat out?
While meal prices in Cyprus can vary, the average cost of food in Cyprus is €33 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Cyprus should cost around €13 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Are there mosquitos in Cyprus?
Yes, Cyprus has Mosquitoes. Cyprus has warm weather for almost 8 months a year. The mosquito season begins in Cyprus at the start of April and lasts till the end of November. Even though it’s cold during the nights in October/November, the days are still sunny and warm.
Is Cyprus safe for holidays?
Cyprus is generally very safe to travel to, even though it is geographically close to countries hit by terrorism and wars. Petty crime does occur, especially during the holidays and summer.