- 1 Which part of Cyprus is warmest in October?
- 2 Is Cyprus worth visiting in October?
- 3 Does Cyprus close down in October?
- 4 Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
- 5 Where is hot and cheap in October?
- 6 Can you sunbathe in Cyprus in October?
- 7 Can you swim in the sea in Cyprus in October?
- 8 Is October a good time to visit Cyprus?
- 9 Can you swim in Cyprus in October?
- 10 Are restaurants open in Paphos in October?
- 11 What is there to do in Cyprus in October?
- 12 How much money do you need for a week in Cyprus?
- 13 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 14 Which is nicer Paphos or Larnaca?
- 15 What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
Which part of Cyprus is warmest in October?
The temperature in October remains quite hot in Cyprus during October, more specifically in Paphos with highs of around 26.7 ºC and 10 hours of sunshine.
Is Cyprus worth visiting in October?
Cyprus in October The sea temperatures are still warm enough for swimming and the summer crowds are all but gone. It’s also a great month to explore the island’s historic sites without getting too hot and sweaty.
Does Cyprus close down in October?
Cyprus pretty much stays open all year. Public transport will be fine. The odd business might close down but plenty will be open.
Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
Where is hot and cheap in October?
Here are our picks for affordable holiday destinations in October that are hot enough for the beach!
- The Algarve.
- Gran Canaria.
Can you sunbathe in Cyprus in October?
In October the weather in Cyprus is warm and sunny. Many visitors say that the weather in October is perfect, because they can enjoy the sun without the heat, humidity and sweat of summer. At the coastal areas of Cyprus the temperature during day time is 25-35 °C. At nighttime it drops to 15-25°C.
Can you swim in the sea in Cyprus in October?
Re: When is it warm enough to swim in the sea? If you really want to base your trip around swimming in the sea then Sept to early October would be ideal. July/ August can be seriously hot in Cyprus but Sept/Oct the daytime temps are not as high but the sea temperature is great for swimming.
Is October a good time to visit Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is either side of the peak summer heat, in the months of May, June, September and October. During these months, the temperatures are warm enough for swimming, but not uncomfortably hot. Also, the crowds are much thinner, so it’s easier to enjoy the sand, sights and more active pursuits.
Can you swim in Cyprus in October?
Swimming in Cyprus in october is pleasant As for Agros, Larnaca, Paphos, Limassol, Athienou, Ayia Napa, Chlorakas, Kissonerga, Kolossi, Paralimni, Pegeia, Pyla and Sotira, swimming is pleasant in october. The sea water is 78°F on average (min: 74°F/max: 82°F) so you can easily spend time in the water.
Are restaurants open in Paphos in October?
Re: Are restaurants and attractions open in,id-October? Yes everything is open then – October half term is popular with UK families so most places open until at least then. We have friends who visit Nov and Dec and they say there is still plenty of choice of places to eat and drink.
What is there to do in Cyprus in October?
Top Attractions in Cyprus
- Kato Paphos Archaeological Park. 7,512. Ancient Ruins.
- Konnos Bay. 1,787. Bodies of Water • Beaches.
- Kourion. 2,733. Historic Sites • Ancient Ruins.
- Agios Lazaros. 2,577. Churches & Cathedrals.
- Fig Tree Bay. 4,908. Beaches.
- Paphos Harbour and Port. 2,286.
- Cyprus Museum. 669.
- Blue Lagoon. 1,512.
How much money do you need for a week in Cyprus?
Cyprus trip cost Well, based on my estimates one week in Cyprus will cost you about $2,350 USD. Not too bad for a week-long vacation in the Mediterranean! Sure, Cyprus may not be as well-known as Italy or Greece, but if you are looking for an affordable beach destination in Europe, definitely consider Cyprus.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
Which is nicer Paphos or Larnaca?
Larnaca is more concentrated in one area than Paphos and has a more manageable, small-town feel than Limassol. Consequently, if you’re trying to decide between staying in Larnaca or Ayia Napa, note that the latter is generally better if you would rather stay in an all-inclusive resort.
What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
20 of the most beautiful places to visit in Cyprus
- Blue Lagoon Akamas – one of the most beautiful places to explore in Cyprus.
- Nissi Beach – a popular stunning beach with a blue flag designation.
- Ayia Napa and Protaras/Fig Tree Beach – a beautiful Cyprus resort and a popular golden beach.