- 1 Is Cyprus dangerous to visit?
- 2 Do you have to wear face masks in Cyprus?
- 3 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 4 Are there sharks in Cyprus waters?
- 5 Where is best in Cyprus?
- 6 Can you go to Cyprus without quarantine?
- 7 What time is the curfew in Cyprus?
- 8 Is the border closed between north and south Cyprus?
- 9 What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
- 10 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 11 Is Larnaca worth visiting?
- 12 What is the most dangerous animal in Cyprus?
- 13 Are there shark attacks in Cyprus?
Is Cyprus dangerous to visit?
There are a few complications as to the logistics of where you are allowed to enter into and out of Cyprus. But despite the conflict that has plagued the region, and has left it in a state of political uncertainty, Cyprus is considered a very safe area to visit, with very little violent crime.
Do you have to wear face masks in Cyprus?
The use of a face mask is compulsory in all indoor and outdoor public spaces in the Republic of Cyprus. Failure to comply with restrictions may result in a €300 fine. You will need a SafePass to enter specified areas including malls, catering establishments, some sports facilities etc.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
Are there sharks in Cyprus waters?
There are a number of sharks in Cyprus waters but sightings are rare as most are in deeper waters. Those sighted in recent years include the Mako, Basking and Blue sharks.
Where is best in Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
Can you go to Cyprus without quarantine?
If you have completed the vaccination program and/or previously had COVID-19, you will not be required to quarantine after entry. All other travellers are required to quarantine for 7 days at authority-designated accommodation.
What time is the curfew in Cyprus?
A strict curfew is in effect from Monday to Sunday between midnight and 5:00am.
Is the border closed between north and south Cyprus?
All nine border crossings between the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) and the Southern Cyprus administration opened Friday morning after remaining closed for a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
20 of the most beautiful places to visit in Cyprus
- Blue Lagoon Akamas – one of the most beautiful places to explore in Cyprus.
- Nissi Beach – a popular stunning beach with a blue flag designation.
- Ayia Napa and Protaras/Fig Tree Beach – a beautiful Cyprus resort and a popular golden beach.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
Is Larnaca worth visiting?
Larnaca is a good option for travellers looking to stay in one location, who are visiting Cyprus for a beach holiday and a beach holiday only. It’s a charming city, however, it is lacking in sites and it is far more suited for days spent lounging on the beach rather than exploring.
What is the most dangerous animal in Cyprus?
What is the most dangerous animal in Cyprus? The most dangerous animal in Cyprus is either the Blunt Nosed Viper or the Montpellier Snake. A bite from either one can be fatal for an adult human.
Are there shark attacks in Cyprus?
Cyprus has only recorded one shark attack, more than 100 years ago, on September 23, 1901 at Larnaca. Since the early 1800’s there have been a recorded 216 shark attacks along the Mediterranean’s 28,600 miles of coast.