- 1 What is there to do in Cyprus now?
- 2 How many days do you need in Cyprus?
- 3 What should I not miss in Cyprus?
- 4 What can you do in Cyprus in 5 days?
- 5 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 6 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 7 Is Cyprus expensive?
- 8 Can you drink the tap water in Cyprus?
- 9 Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
- 10 Are there sharks in Cyprus?
- 11 Is Cyprus dangerous?
- 12 Is Larnaca worth visiting?
- 13 Can you drive around Cyprus in a day?
- 14 Is Paphos worth visiting?
- 15 How can I visit Cyprus in one week?
What is there to do in Cyprus now?
Top Attractions in Cyprus
- Kato Paphos Archaeological Park. 7,516. Ancient Ruins.
- Konnos Bay. 1,790. Bodies of Water • Beaches.
- Kourion. 2,734. Historic Sites • Ancient Ruins.
- Agios Lazaros. 2,577. Churches & Cathedrals.
- Fig Tree Bay. 4,912. Beaches.
- Paphos Harbour and Port. 2,288.
- Cyprus Museum. 669.
- Blue Lagoon. 1,513.
How many days do you need in Cyprus?
There are so many things to do in Paphos that you could easily occupy your entire time in Cyprus, however, three days should be sufficient to both see a lot of cool things while also allowing you plenty of time to relax by the Mediterranean.
What should I not miss in Cyprus?
Some things you just can’t afford to miss in Cyprus are:
- Explore the Akamas National Park.
- Book a wine tasting session.
- Visit a monastery.
- Explore the archeological wonders of Kurion.
- Have a refreshing time at the Adonis Waterfalls.
What can you do in Cyprus in 5 days?
Top Cyprus destinations: The perfect 5-day Cyprus itinerary!
- The Church of St Lazarus, Larnaca Cyprus.
- One of the winding streets of Nicosia’s Old Town.
- The neolithic site of Choirokoitia, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- The Roman amphitheatre at ancient Kourion in southwest Cyprus.
- Petra tou Romiou – Aphrodite’s Rock.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
Is Cyprus expensive?
Cyprus has for years been among hottest holiday destinations in Europe. Although closer to the Asia, the Republic of Cyprus is within the borders of the European Union and its currency is euro. Prices in Cyprus are moderate. Some say it is a little more expensive than in Spain or Greece.
Can you drink the tap water in Cyprus?
Food Safety and Drinking Water Quality Food and drinking water are of high quality, absolutely safe and no food or water-borne diseases occur. Cyprus is also free from dangerous infectious diseases. There are no vaccination requirements for any international travellers.
Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
Are there sharks in Cyprus?
There are a number of sharks in Cyprus waters but sightings are rare as most are in deeper waters. Those sighted in recent years include the Mako, Basking and Blue sharks.
Is Cyprus dangerous?
Cyprus is generally very safe to travel to, even though it is geographically close to countries hit by terrorism and wars. Petty crime does occur, especially during the holidays and summer.
Is Larnaca worth visiting?
Larnaca is a good option for travellers looking to stay in one location, who are visiting Cyprus for a beach holiday and a beach holiday only. It’s a charming city, however, it is lacking in sites and it is far more suited for days spent lounging on the beach rather than exploring.
Can you drive around Cyprus in a day?
You can drive all the way across Cyprus in just a few hours, so don’t limit yourself to just one place! You can choose to drive between the cities and stay in a new town every few nights, or base yourself in one of the cities and explore the island in a series of day trips.
Is Paphos worth visiting?
We LOVE the archeological sites in Paphos but, as we are nature lovers, we find the resort too loud and busy most of the time. If it’s a wide choice of accommodation and restaurants you are after, then Pafos is a good choice, but for peace and quiet, head for Polis or Latchi.
How can I visit Cyprus in one week?
Best Places in Cyprus for a One Week Road Trip Itinerary
- Day 1: Old Town Nicosia.
- Day 2: North Cyprus including St.
- Day 3: In transit from Nicosia to Limassol.
- Day 4: Visit the hill towns of Cyprus near the Troodos Mountains for wine tasting.
- Day 5: Explore the UNESCO World Heritage recognized ancient ruins at Paphos.