- 1 How can I transfer credit from MTN to MTN line?
- 2 How do you transfer airtime?
- 3 How do I get MTN airtime transfer pin?
- 4 How do you send airtime internationally?
- 5 How do you transfer credit on MTN?
- 6 Can you transfer data from MTN to MTN?
- 7 How do I transfer airtime to mobile with MTN?
- 8 How do I change my MTN transfer PIN if I forgot it?
- 9 How do I use Me2U on MTN?
- 10 How do I get my MTN Me2U pin?
- 11 What is MTN data transfer code?
- 12 How do I transfer airtime from MTN to 1st time?
- 13 How do I transfer credit to another number?
- 14 How do I transfer credit to another phone?
- 15 How do you send credit to someone?
How can I transfer credit from MTN to MTN line?
Dial *777*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN # on your phone and then click on send/press OK. For example, dial*777*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/OK. When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.
How do you transfer airtime?
To register and share airtime, follow these easy steps:
- 1Dial *147# and select Airtime Share.
- 2Select “Activate Airtime Share and start sharing airtime”
- 3Select the amount you want to share.
- 4Enter the Cell C Prepaid or Top Up cellphone number.
- 5Confirm your transaction.
How do I get MTN airtime transfer pin?
How to get MTN transfer pin
- Sending an SMS containing “Default pin, new pin, confirm new pin” to “777″.
- You can also create a pin by dialing *600*default pin*new pin*confirm new pin#.
- An SMS will be sent to you shortly confirming that you have created your transfer pin successfully.
How do you send airtime internationally?
Dial *151# Select “Airtime and bundles” Select the global number option. Choose a country and operator from the available options.
How do you transfer credit on MTN?
Here is how to transfer airtime or send credit on MTN Ghana:
- Dial *198# again.
- Select ‘2’ to transfer.
- Enter the receiver’s number (The phone number of the one you’re sending to) and press enter.
- Enter the whole amount you wish to send to the person.
- Enter the decimal value of the airtime you wish to send to the person.
Can you transfer data from MTN to MTN?
With MTN DataShare, you can share your contract data value or montly data bundle with up to 20 MTN Numbers. Activate MTN DataShare in store, and link or delink numbers by dialling *136*5#. Keep sharing with MTN DataShare.
How do I transfer airtime to mobile with MTN?
To transfer MTN credit back to your MTN Mobile Money wallet, kindly dial *170#, choose the option 6 for My Wallet and select the option 7 for Airtime Reversal. Now, follow the steps and transfer your credit back to mobile money successfully.
How do I change my MTN transfer PIN if I forgot it?
To change your MTN transfer PIN, send an SMS in the format ‘Default PIN New PIN New PIN’ to 777. E.g ‘000 4112 4112’ to 777.
How do I use Me2U on MTN?
How do I register for MTN Me2U? You can register to MTN Me2U either via SMS or USSD. Via SMS, type ‘register’, leave a space, enter a 4-digit PIN and send to 1329. Via USSD, dial *198#, select 1 ‘Activate’, choose a new PIN, re-enter that new PIN and finally, you will receive a confirmation of successful registration.
How do I get my MTN Me2U pin?
How To Reset Your Me2U PIN
- Dial *198# on the MTN line you want to use for the Me2U service.
- Dial option ‘3’ to change your PIN.
- You’ll be asked to enter your old PIN. Enter 0000.
- Enter a new four-digit PIN.
- Repeat the new PIN in the next step to confirm it.
What is MTN data transfer code?
You can do it via the MTN data transfer code *131*2*3#. MTN transfer code helps all users to share or transfer MB to friends, family, and loved ones. There is also another option for you! You can always send a text message with the phone numbers of your beneficiaries to 131.
How do I transfer airtime from MTN to 1st time?
Dial *777# Select 1 – Transfer Airtime. “Enter Recipient’s Number” (This is the mtn number you want to transfer your airtime to, make sure you enter it correctly) Enter Amount (That’s the airtime amount you want to transfer to the other mtn line)
How do I transfer credit to another number?
Sambaza Safaricom Credit: Use of USSD
- On your phone, dial *140*
- Follow with the amount you wish to sambaza. For instance; *140*100*
- Follow with the number you wish to send the credit with and end with #. For instance; *140*100*072xxxxxx8#
- Press OK or the CALL button.
How do I transfer credit to another phone?
To send credit dial *128*1876 then the seven digits of the the telephone number * the amount#. For e.g. to send to $100 credit to 123-4567 dial *128*18761234567*100#.
How do you send credit to someone?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button. For example *128*8761234567*2#.