- 1 What is Cyprus Good For?
- 2 What are the most common jobs in Cyprus?
- 3 Is it good to live and work in Cyprus?
- 4 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 5 Which part of Cyprus is the most beautiful?
- 6 What is good salary in Cyprus?
- 7 Is it easy to get job in Cyprus?
- 8 Is it hard to find work in Cyprus?
- 9 How much money do you need to live in Cyprus?
- 10 Is living in Cyprus expensive?
- 11 Is healthcare free in Cyprus?
- 12 Is there sharks in Cyprus?
- 13 Are there any dangerous animals in Cyprus?
- 14 Should you tip in Cyprus?
What is Cyprus Good For?
Cyprus is known for its beautiful sandy beaches with clean waters – the European Environment Agency recognises Cyprus’s beaches as the cleanest in Europe. For swimming and other water sports, the island boasts over 40 official blue flag beaches.
What are the most common jobs in Cyprus?
10 Most In-Demand Occupations in Cyprus
- Nurses. Nurses are some of the most sought-after employees in the world.
- Software Development.
- Sales Executives.
- Machine Operatives.
Is it good to live and work in Cyprus?
Cyprus offers a relaxed lifestyle and is generally a very safe environment to live and work in. Traveling distances are short, so unlike many other European countries your daily commute will usually be very quick and cheap.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
Which part of Cyprus is the most beautiful?
20 of the most beautiful places to visit in Cyprus
- Blue Lagoon Akamas – one of the most beautiful places to explore in Cyprus.
- Nissi Beach – a popular stunning beach with a blue flag designation.
- Ayia Napa and Protaras/Fig Tree Beach – a beautiful Cyprus resort and a popular golden beach.
What is good salary in Cyprus?
A person working in Cyprus typically earns around 2,160 EUR per month. Salaries range from 550 EUR (lowest average) to 9,660 EUR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers.
Is it easy to get job in Cyprus?
It is not easy, you have to be a Cypriot, or your wife Cypriot in order to work legally in Cyprus. And even you are legal to work it is not easy to find a job because of the bad situation in the world few companies are recruiting and most of time they have thousands of applications.
Is it hard to find work in Cyprus?
Jobs in Cyprus Finding work can be difficult for foreigners as you’ll compete against locals for jobs. However there are a number of ways to boost your chances of employment. For example, while the main business language is English, the majority of employers demand some knowledge of Greek.
How much money do you need to live in Cyprus?
Family of four estimated monthly costs are 2,879$ (2,425€) without rent. A single person estimated monthly costs are 818$ (689€) without rent. Cost of living in Cyprus is, on average, 13.03% lower than in United States.
Is living in Cyprus expensive?
As a whole, the cost of living in Cyprus is comparable to European countries such as Poland, Hungary and Romania. Limassol is generally regarded to be the most expensive city on the island, ranking 166th out of 209 cities worldwide assessed for the 2020 Mercer Cost of Living Survey.
Is healthcare free in Cyprus?
State healthcare in Cyprus is not free. Healthcare costs are covered by both the state and through patient contributions. These are known as co-payments. Cyprus’s national health service is called the General Healthcare System (GHS).
Is there sharks in Cyprus?
There are a number of sharks in Cyprus waters but sightings are rare as most are in deeper waters. Those sighted in recent years include the Mako, Basking and Blue sharks.
Are there any dangerous animals in Cyprus?
The most dangerous animal in Cyprus is either the Blunt Nosed Viper or the Montpellier Snake. A bite from either one can be fatal for an adult human. Are there deer in Cyprus? There are deer known as Dama dama mesopotamia on the island of Cyprus.
Should you tip in Cyprus?
Tipping in Cyprus isn’t obligatory, but may be expected. Since the country is such a popular tourist destination, tipping is common. Keep in mind, however, that a good deal of hotels and restaurants include a service charge.