- 1 Which part of Cyprus is most beautiful?
- 2 What are girls from Cyprus like?
- 3 Is Cyprus really beautiful?
- 4 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 5 Is food expensive in Cyprus?
- 6 Are Cypriots friendly?
- 7 What do they eat in Cyprus?
- 8 Where is the best nightlife in Cyprus?
- 9 What does Yamas mean in Cyprus?
- 10 How do you ask for the bill in Cyprus?
- 11 Is there sharks in Cyprus waters?
- 12 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 13 Is Cyprus cheap to visit?
Which part of Cyprus is most beautiful?
20 of the most beautiful places to visit in Cyprus
- Blue Lagoon Akamas – one of the most beautiful places to explore in Cyprus.
- Nissi Beach – a popular stunning beach with a blue flag designation.
- Ayia Napa and Protaras/Fig Tree Beach – a beautiful Cyprus resort and a popular golden beach.
What are girls from Cyprus like?
As for Cypriot girls, they are generally warm, friendly and highly approachable. However, they also have strong family and moral values. If you attempt to treat them as “opportunities” to be exploited, you won’t get very far.
Is Cyprus really beautiful?
Cyprus is a delightful little island in the Mediterranean Sea and an absolutely wonderful travel destination. It’s actually the third largest island in the Mediterranean and it has a great mixture of beautiful beaches, history, and nature. There are so many places to visit in Cyprus than just beaches and nightclubs.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
Is food expensive in Cyprus?
While meal prices in Cyprus can vary, the average cost of food in Cyprus is €33 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Cyprus should cost around €13 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Are Cypriots friendly?
Hospitality, accompanied by authentic smiles and friendly faces, is what characterizes Greek Cypriot people. Loyal to family bonds, traditions and culture, lovers of nice food and endless entertainment, Cypriots are always friendly and approachable. The majority of the People in Cyprus are highly educated.
What do they eat in Cyprus?
Dishes of Cyprus Traditional Cypriot foods include souvlakia (grilled meat kebabs), shaftalia (grilled sausage), afella (pork marinated in coriander), fried halloumi cheese, olives, pitta bread, kolokasi (root vegetables), lamb, artichokes, chickpeas and rabbit stews (stifado).
Where is the best nightlife in Cyprus?
The main clubbing spot, in Cyprus is Ayia Napa which is internationally known as one of the ultimate party cities; Limassol follows second on the nightlife scale followed by Paphos, Larnaca, Protaras and of course Nicosia. In the summertime fun takes a whole new meaning here in Cyprus.
What does Yamas mean in Cyprus?
goodbye andio. do you speak English milate Anglika. cheers stini yamas (however the usual toast in Cyprus and Greece is Yamas meaning our health and is a toast to all around you)
How do you ask for the bill in Cyprus?
‘Can I have the bill please?’ Turkish Cypriot – Hesabi alabilir miyim, lutfen?
Is there sharks in Cyprus waters?
There are a number of sharks in Cyprus waters but sightings are rare as most are in deeper waters. Those sighted in recent years include the Mako, Basking and Blue sharks.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
Is Cyprus cheap to visit?
Budget travel in Cyprus is nearly impossible. It’s not that the country is particularly expensive – it’s more than the Balkans but cheaper than the Nordic countries. No, Cyprus just makes it really difficult to enjoy the country if you’re not rich and looking for a luxury vacation. Planning to Visit Cyprus?