- 1 Which is the best sandy beach in Cyprus?
- 2 Which part of Cyprus has the best beaches?
- 3 Are there sandy beaches in Cyprus?
- 4 Where can I surf in Cyprus?
- 5 What is the nicest part of Cyprus?
- 6 Which is better Larnaca or Paphos?
- 7 Are there any sandy beaches in Paphos?
- 8 What sea does Cyprus sit in?
- 9 What food do they eat in Cyprus?
- 10 How many hours does it take to get to Cyprus?
- 11 What can I buy in Cyprus?
- 12 Where in Cyprus is Nissi Beach?
- 13 Can I surf in Cyprus?
- 14 Can you surf in North Cyprus?
Which is the best sandy beach in Cyprus?
Best beaches in Cyprus
- CORAL BAY. A landscape of banana plantations and vineyards surrounds this pretty slice of white sand.
- NISSI BEACH. Nissi Beach might be just round the corner from nightlife hotspot Ayia Napa, but the vibe couldn’t be more different.
- AKTI OLYMPION.
- KONNOS BAY BEACH.
- LARA BEACH, LARA BAY.
Which part of Cyprus has the best beaches?
10 of the Best Beaches in Cyprus: Your Seaside Hotlist
- Aphrodite’s Rock and Beach, Paphos.
- Konnos Bay, Ayia Napa.
- Lara Bay, Akamas Peninsula.
- Porto Pomos, Pomos.
- Nissi Beach, Ayia Napa.
- Serena Bay, Protaras.
- Paramali Beach, Avdimou Village, Limassol.
- Mackenzie Beach, Larnaca.
Are there sandy beaches in Cyprus?
Cyprus is known for its soft, powdery white sand beaches lapped by crystal clear, turquoise water. Not to mention a whopping 57 have been awarded the Blue Flag. There are plenty of stretches of sand to choose from on the third largest island in the Mediterranean.
Where can I surf in Cyprus?
Best surf spots in Cyprus The best waves in Cyprus are found along the west coast of the island. The best surf spots are Venus Beach, Helios Beach, Cripplers Beach, Akrotri, Governor Beach, Kourion, Lady’s Mile Beach, Lara Bay, Paphos, Potimam Sandy Beach and Toxeftra Beach.
What is the nicest part of Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
Which is better Larnaca or Paphos?
Larnaca is more concentrated in one area than Paphos and has a more manageable, small-town feel than Limassol. Consequently, if you’re trying to decide between staying in Larnaca or Ayia Napa, note that the latter is generally better if you would rather stay in an all-inclusive resort.
Are there any sandy beaches in Paphos?
On the north coast of Paphos, the little port town of Polis sits on the banks at the point where the Chrysochou river spills into the bay. Its unspoiled stretch of coast is home to a sandy beach with views of the Akamas Peninsula.
What sea does Cyprus sit in?
Cyprus is an island in the Eastern Basin of the Mediterranean Sea.
What food do they eat in Cyprus?
Dishes of Cyprus Traditional Cypriot foods include souvlakia (grilled meat kebabs), shaftalia (grilled sausage), afella (pork marinated in coriander), fried halloumi cheese, olives, pitta bread, kolokasi (root vegetables), lamb, artichokes, chickpeas and rabbit stews (stifado).
How many hours does it take to get to Cyprus?
The total flight duration from United Kingdom to Cyprus is 4 hours, 46 minutes.
What can I buy in Cyprus?
Wine, olive oil, embroidery, glass and jewelry, folk art, icons and other religious items – our review covers all of these and more.
- Olive oil and olives.
- Carob Products.
- Halloumi cheese.
- Icons and other religious items.
Where in Cyprus is Nissi Beach?
Nissi Beach Resort Ayia Napa, Cyprus.
Can I surf in Cyprus?
Cyprus weather is suitable for surfing almost throughout the whole year, but if you want to be sure that winds are blowing the right way, schedule the trip for autumn or spring, namely March and November. This is when the West and North coasts of the island receive excellent exposure to all Mediterranean swells.
Can you surf in North Cyprus?
So, North Cyprus is suitable for kite surfing, for winds which blow here in summer, are suitable for beginners and there are not so many people on the beaches, in contrast with the southern part of the island, allowing kite surfers quietly choose a convenient place to get ready for surfing.