- 1 Which part of Cyprus is warmest in November?
- 2 Is it worth going to Cyprus in November?
- 3 What is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
- 4 What is Cyprus like in November?
- 5 Can you sunbathe in Cyprus in November?
- 6 What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
- 7 Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
- 8 Which is nicer Paphos or Larnaca?
- 9 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 10 Which part of Cyprus has the best beaches?
- 11 Does it rain in Paphos in November?
- 12 Is Paphos hot in November?
- 13 How hot is Turkey in November?
Which part of Cyprus is warmest in November?
Paphos is one of Cyprus’ most popular spots, and has an average high temperature of 22ºC in November. You can chill out in the sun during the day, but pack a warm jumper as things can get quite cool in the evenings. The sea temperature’s around 22ºC, while humidity’s low and ranges from 50% to a touch over 80%.
Is it worth going to Cyprus in November?
The average winter Cyprus weather is around 23C in November and around 18C December to February. Cyprus in October and November is a good time to visit as the weather likely to be bright and either sunny or a bit cloudy with sunny spells. December in Cyprus is the rainiest month.
What is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
What is Cyprus like in November?
November is the month when the weather in Cyprus breaks from warm autumn towards colder winter. Around the middle of November temperatures begin to drop noticeably and the rainy season starts. On average maximum temperature gets up to 22°C on the west coast and inland and 23°C-24°C on the eastern-south coast.
Can you sunbathe in Cyprus in November?
Sunbathing and swimming can still be enjoyed in early November but might be not as comfortable as in early autumn or summer. November is also a good time for most outdoor sports. Summer activities on the beach are also good in November. Sun is still hot and water is warm so you can keep sunbathing and swimming.
What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
January, along with February, is the coldest month in Cyprus. On the lowlands minimum temperature might go below 7-8°C in the coastal areas and 5-6°C inland.
Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
Temperatures. Cyprus has one of the warmest climates and warmest winters in the Mediterranean part of the European Union. The average annual temperature on the coast is around 24 °C (75 °F) during the day and 14 °C (57 °F) at night. Generally, the warm season lasts about eight months.
Which is nicer Paphos or Larnaca?
Larnaca is more concentrated in one area than Paphos and has a more manageable, small-town feel than Limassol. Consequently, if you’re trying to decide between staying in Larnaca or Ayia Napa, note that the latter is generally better if you would rather stay in an all-inclusive resort.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
Which part of Cyprus has the best beaches?
10 of the Best Beaches in Cyprus: Your Seaside Hotlist
- Aphrodite’s Rock and Beach, Paphos.
- Konnos Bay, Ayia Napa.
- Lara Bay, Akamas Peninsula.
- Porto Pomos, Pomos.
- Nissi Beach, Ayia Napa.
- Serena Bay, Protaras.
- Paramali Beach, Avdimou Village, Limassol.
- Mackenzie Beach, Larnaca.
Does it rain in Paphos in November?
Located in the southwest of Cyprus off the south coast of Turkey and North Africa, Paphos has warm temperatures all year round. Although things are quite a bit cooler in November compared to summer, you’ll still find it lovely and pleasant. There’s more rain as November goes on as it is one of the years wettest months.
Is Paphos hot in November?
Paphos Temperature in November During the day the temperature is 20-30 °C. When you directly in the sun the sun can feel even warmer. At night the temperature drops to 10-20 °C. On average there are 3-4 rainy days in November.
How hot is Turkey in November?
The average low in November is 11°C (52°F), while the average high is 21°C (70°F). The beginning of the month starts off with a mix of sunny and cloudy days, with a small chance of rain, and an average daily temperature of 18°C (64°F).