- 1 What is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
- 2 Which is the warmest part of Cyprus in December?
- 3 What is there to do in Cyprus in winter?
- 4 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 5 Which is nicer Paphos or Larnaca?
- 6 What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
- 7 Is Cyprus good in December?
- 8 Is Cyprus warmer than Spain in winter?
- 9 What is Paphos like in winter?
- 10 Is Cyprus warm all year round?
- 11 Does Paphos have snow?
- 12 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 13 Can you sunbathe in Cyprus in February?
- 14 What is the hottest month in Cyprus?
What is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
Which is the warmest part of Cyprus in December?
Popular Paphos has an average high temperature of 19ºC in December, which is perfectly warm enough to relax on the beach when the sun’s out. You’ll want to bring some warmer clothes for the evenings as things can get a bit chilly, with temperatures dropping to 10ºC at night.
What is there to do in Cyprus in winter?
7 Best Things To Do In Cyprus In December
- Nicosia: Explore The National Capital Of Cyprus. Image Source.
- Aphrodite Cultural Route: Follow The Famed Route.
- Troödos Mountains: Go Hiking.
- Omodos: Meander Through Cute Villages.
- Limassol: Take An Exciting Road Trip.
- Agioi Saranta Cave Church: Marvel At Its Beauty.
- Eat, Eat And Eat.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
Which is nicer Paphos or Larnaca?
Larnaca is more concentrated in one area than Paphos and has a more manageable, small-town feel than Limassol. Consequently, if you’re trying to decide between staying in Larnaca or Ayia Napa, note that the latter is generally better if you would rather stay in an all-inclusive resort.
What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
January, along with February, is the coldest month in Cyprus. On the lowlands minimum temperature might go below 7-8°C in the coastal areas and 5-6°C inland.
Is Cyprus good in December?
Cyprus in winter has mild Mediterranean winter. Cyprus in October and November is a good time to visit as the weather likely to be bright and either sunny or a bit cloudy with sunny spells. December in Cyprus is the rainiest month. It can rain up to seven days per month during this time.
Is Cyprus warmer than Spain in winter?
Which part of Europe is warmest in winter? The south of Europe is always the warmest part of the continent in winter. The Mediterranean countries of Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Malta and Spain have much warmer December temperatures compared to their northern counterparts.
What is Paphos like in winter?
Still, I found Paphos in winter to be really pleasant when the sun was out. Head inland to somewhere like Nicosia and you can expect those average temperatures to start dropping one or two degrees. And then there’s the matter of snow! Yes, it does actually snow in Cyprus, at least in the mountains.
Is Cyprus warm all year round?
The island is generally basked in the warm sun the whole year round. Springtime on Cyprus is generally dry and cool. The autumn can be quite pleasant and mild on Cyprus. Winter brings the rainy season, but even from December through February visitors will find plenty of sun, and many warm days.
Does Paphos have snow?
The Paphos villages don’t often witness snowfall, but this winter has witnessed barren fields covered in white as far as the eye can see! At the end of December, Prodromos dam froze over, luring crowds from near and far to catch a glimpse of the site.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
Can you sunbathe in Cyprus in February?
Cyprus isn’t a winter sun destination and February is the coldest month. It will get dark early,Paphos is a working town so will be people about but you may find alot of restaurants closed. The sea may be too choppy for boat trips.
What is the hottest month in Cyprus?
Cyprus enjoys a warm, Mediterranean climate that’s characterised by the region’s long, hot summers and mild, wet winters. Temperatures generally range from winter lows of 17°C to warm highs of 31°C in the summer. The warmest month is August, but it’s usually very warm from early June until October.