- 1 Is Cyprus hot in June?
- 2 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 3 Is Paphos hot in June?
- 4 How hot is Cyprus in July?
- 5 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 6 Which country is hottest in June?
- 7 How much money do you need for a week in Cyprus?
- 8 Which area of Cyprus is best?
- 9 How hot is Cyprus in May June?
- 10 Is Cyprus expensive?
- 11 How hot is Corfu in June?
- 12 How hot is Cyprus in summer?
- 13 Is Paphos too hot in July?
- 14 Is Tenerife hot in July?
Is Cyprus hot in June?
In June the weather in Cyprus is sunny and hot. The temperature will hardly fall below 30°C and most people choose the sea or their hotel swimming pool to relax and enjoy the sun. In June you will enjoy sea, sun and cold drinks.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
Is Paphos hot in June?
In June the weather in Paphos is sunny and quite warm. June temperature is around 33°C during daytime and around 25°C during daytime. The perfect weather for sun holidays. June weather is great for relaxing at the beach, enjoying good food and cold drinks.
How hot is Cyprus in July?
July is one of the hottest months in Cyprus. Average maximum temperature in July soars up to 30°C on the west coast and 32°C-33°C on the eastern-south coast. Inland it is hotter and drier with temperatures reaching 37°C.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
Which country is hottest in June?
Where is hot in June?
- Madrid. Average June temperature: 30.1 °C.
- Milan. Average June temperature: 28.5 °C.
- Benidorm. Average June temperature: 27.7 °C.
- Rome. Average June temperature: 27.1 °C.
- Fuerteventura. Average June temperature: 26.4 °C.
- Rio de Janeiro. Average June temperature: 25 °C.
How much money do you need for a week in Cyprus?
Cyprus trip cost Well, based on my estimates one week in Cyprus will cost you about $2,350 USD. Not too bad for a week-long vacation in the Mediterranean! Sure, Cyprus may not be as well-known as Italy or Greece, but if you are looking for an affordable beach destination in Europe, definitely consider Cyprus.
Which area of Cyprus is best?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
How hot is Cyprus in May June?
Average maximum temperature for the month is 24°C on the west coast, 27°C on the south coast and 30°C inland. On the mountains it is cooler with maximum temperatures about 21°C.
Is Cyprus expensive?
Cyprus has for years been among hottest holiday destinations in Europe. Although closer to the Asia, the Republic of Cyprus is within the borders of the European Union and its currency is euro. Prices in Cyprus are moderate. Some say it is a little more expensive than in Spain or Greece.
How hot is Corfu in June?
June is a superb time of year in Corfu Town. Summer hits its peak in Corfu Town, as the hot mediterranean climate sails into the harbour. The average temperature is 23°C (73°F), reaching a high around 27°C (82°F) and a low of 17°C (64°F).
How hot is Cyprus in summer?
The middle of summer (July and August) is usually hot, with an average maximum coastal temperature of around 35 °C (95 °F) during the day and around 25 °C (77 °F) at night. In the centre of the island (the highlands) the average temperature exceeds 35 °C (95 °F)).
Is Paphos too hot in July?
July weather at Paphos is extremely warm and sunny. During daytime the temperature is above 35 °C and in some cases it can reach 40 °C. At night it drops around 27 °C. During Summer, Paphos offers plenty of options for food and entertainment and it can satisfy all tastes.
Is Tenerife hot in July?
Tenerife weather in July July is the driest and one of the hottest months of the year, with usually no rain recorded and average highs of 28.9°C. Even overnight temperatures will usually stay above 20°C, so it may begin to get a bit too warm for some, and heatwaves will result in some daily highs in the mid-30s.