- 1 Is Protaras north or south Cyprus?
- 2 Is Paphos near Protaras?
- 3 What language is spoken in Cyprus Protaras?
- 4 Which is better Paphos or Protaras?
- 5 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 6 What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
- 7 Which part of Cyprus is the best?
- 8 Is Protaras Lively?
- 9 Is Protaras hotter than Paphos?
- 10 Is Protaras expensive?
- 11 What is the main airport in Cyprus?
- 12 What is Protaras in Cyprus like?
Is Protaras north or south Cyprus?
To answer your question, Protaras is in the free side of Cyprus, not on the Turkish occupied area. over a year ago. over a year ago. Greek side of Cyprus.
Is Paphos near Protaras?
The distance between Paphos and Protaras is 151 km. The road distance is 186.4 km. Paphos to Protaras bus services, operated by Intercity Buses, arrive at Protara – Fig Tree Bay station.
What language is spoken in Cyprus Protaras?
The official languages of the Republic of Cyprus are Greek and Turkish. In Northern Cyprus, Turkish was made the only official language by the 1983 constitution. The everyday spoken language (vernacular) of the majority of the population is Cypriot Greek, and that of Turkish Cypriots is Cypriot Turkish.
Which is better Paphos or Protaras?
Both places you mention will be hot and have lively nightlife. Protaras has much nicer beaches so if you fancy white sand blue sea head for Protaras. Paphos is a town while Protaras is a resort.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
20 of the most beautiful places to visit in Cyprus
- Blue Lagoon Akamas – one of the most beautiful places to explore in Cyprus.
- Nissi Beach – a popular stunning beach with a blue flag designation.
- Ayia Napa and Protaras/Fig Tree Beach – a beautiful Cyprus resort and a popular golden beach.
Which part of Cyprus is the best?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
Is Protaras Lively?
Although Protaras is fairly small and compact, yes it does get lively as many of the bars have tribute acts/karaoke/live music on an evening.
Is Protaras hotter than Paphos?
1. Re: Is it warmer in Protaras than it is in Paphos? The temps are more or less the same, with maybe a degree or two difference (Protaras usually the warmer place). Paphos has more humidity in hot weather but it’s too early yet to worry about it.
Is Protaras expensive?
My experience is that, like for like, Protaras is less expensive than any of these except possibly than some places in Greece. I recently wrote about the restaurants that I consider to be amongst the finest in the area.
What is the main airport in Cyprus?
Larnaca International Airport is Cyprus’ main international gateway and the larger of the two commercial airports in the area controlled by the Republic of Cyprus, the other being Paphos International Airport on the island’s southwestern coast.
What is Protaras in Cyprus like?
Re: What is Protaras like? Very suitable for families. It is touristy but that’s what you would expect with a resort right by the sea. Beautiful beaches, plenty of restaurants, regular buses into Ayia Napa for the teens.