- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
- 2 What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
- 3 Which side of Cyprus is better?
- 4 Which is better Limassol or Paphos?
- 5 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 6 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 7 Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
- 8 Which part of Cyprus has the best beaches?
- 9 How hot is Paphos in May?
- 10 Are taxis expensive in Cyprus?
- 11 Is it dangerous to go to Cyprus?
- 12 Which is better Paphos or Protaras?
- 13 Is Paphos worth visiting?
- 14 How much is a taxi from Paphos to Limassol?
Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
20 of the most beautiful places to visit in Cyprus
- Blue Lagoon Akamas – one of the most beautiful places to explore in Cyprus.
- Nissi Beach – a popular stunning beach with a blue flag designation.
- Ayia Napa and Protaras/Fig Tree Beach – a beautiful Cyprus resort and a popular golden beach.
Which side of Cyprus is better?
There is no doubt that the best beaches in Cyprus are on the east side of the island, from Pernera to Ayia Napa. However, some of the most beautiful historical sites are on the south-west coast.
Which is better Limassol or Paphos?
Limassol is far more developed than Larnaca or Paphos, and it is a busy port. However, it also has a wonderful seaside promenade and an extensive city beach, meaning that it’s easy to head out for a swim just about anywhere in the city.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
Temperatures. Cyprus has one of the warmest climates and warmest winters in the Mediterranean part of the European Union. The average annual temperature on the coast is around 24 °C (75 °F) during the day and 14 °C (57 °F) at night. Generally, the warm season lasts about eight months.
Which part of Cyprus has the best beaches?
10 of the Best Beaches in Cyprus: Your Seaside Hotlist
- Aphrodite’s Rock and Beach, Paphos.
- Konnos Bay, Ayia Napa.
- Lara Bay, Akamas Peninsula.
- Porto Pomos, Pomos.
- Nissi Beach, Ayia Napa.
- Serena Bay, Protaras.
- Paramali Beach, Avdimou Village, Limassol.
- Mackenzie Beach, Larnaca.
How hot is Paphos in May?
The average high in Paphos is 24ºC in May, which is great for relaxing on the beach or by the pool. Things stay quite pleasant in the evenings, which cool to 15ºC. The sea temperature is 20ºC, while humidity’s low.
Are taxis expensive in Cyprus?
Regular taxi This is a very convenient (most taxis are Mercedes-Benz), but a slightly expensive option. For example, a taxi ride from Limassol to Larnaca Airport costs 50 euros. A ride to Paphos airport costs 40-45 euros. A ride around the city costs 10-12 euros.
Is it dangerous to go to Cyprus?
There are a few complications as to the logistics of where you are allowed to enter into and out of Cyprus. But despite the conflict that has plagued the region, and has left it in a state of political uncertainty, Cyprus is considered a very safe area to visit, with very little violent crime.
Which is better Paphos or Protaras?
Both places you mention will be hot and have lively nightlife. Protaras has much nicer beaches so if you fancy white sand blue sea head for Protaras. Paphos is a town while Protaras is a resort.
Is Paphos worth visiting?
We LOVE the archeological sites in Paphos but, as we are nature lovers, we find the resort too loud and busy most of the time. If it’s a wide choice of accommodation and restaurants you are after, then Pafos is a good choice, but for peace and quiet, head for Polis or Latchi.
How much is a taxi from Paphos to Limassol?
The price for a Private Taxi 4 to get from Paphos to Limassol is 82.8 € and it should take about 40 minutes.