- 1 What should I not miss in Cyprus?
- 2 What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
- 3 What can you explore in Cyprus?
- 4 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 5 Is Larnaca worth visiting?
- 6 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 7 Is Cyprus hotter than Crete?
- 8 Is food expensive in Cyprus?
- 9 Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
- 10 What food do they eat in Cyprus?
- 11 Where is the best nightlife in Cyprus?
- 12 How many days do you need in Cyprus?
- 13 Are there sharks in Cyprus?
- 14 Is Cyprus cheap to visit?
- 15 Is Cyprus dangerous?
What should I not miss in Cyprus?
Some things you just can’t afford to miss in Cyprus are:
- Explore the Akamas National Park.
- Book a wine tasting session.
- Visit a monastery.
- Explore the archeological wonders of Kurion.
- Have a refreshing time at the Adonis Waterfalls.
What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
20 of the most beautiful places to visit in Cyprus
- Blue Lagoon Akamas – one of the most beautiful places to explore in Cyprus.
- Nissi Beach – a popular stunning beach with a blue flag designation.
- Ayia Napa and Protaras/Fig Tree Beach – a beautiful Cyprus resort and a popular golden beach.
What can you explore in Cyprus?
Top 10 attractions in Cyprus
- #1. Adonis Baths.
- #2. Lara Bay Turtle Conservation Station.
- #3. Fasouri Watermania.
- #4. Troodos Mountains.
- #5. WaterWorld Waterpark.
- #6. Rock of Aphrodite (Petra tou Romiou)
- #7. Tombs of the Kings.
- #8. Kykkos Monastery (Panagia tou Kykkou)
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
Is Larnaca worth visiting?
Larnaca is a good option for travellers looking to stay in one location, who are visiting Cyprus for a beach holiday and a beach holiday only. It’s a charming city, however, it is lacking in sites and it is far more suited for days spent lounging on the beach rather than exploring.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
Is Cyprus hotter than Crete?
Cyprus is a warmer island (Weather in Cyprus). It’s 19 º + on average in March, and in April and May you can fully enjoy a beach holiday, whereas on Crete it is still cool. June is already a classic southern summer in Cyprus with temperatures close to 30º+, whilst it is a slightly cooler 25º+ on Crete.
Is food expensive in Cyprus?
While meal prices in Cyprus can vary, the average cost of food in Cyprus is €33 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Cyprus should cost around €13 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Which side of Cyprus is warmest?
Temperatures. Cyprus has one of the warmest climates and warmest winters in the Mediterranean part of the European Union. The average annual temperature on the coast is around 24 °C (75 °F) during the day and 14 °C (57 °F) at night. Generally, the warm season lasts about eight months.
What food do they eat in Cyprus?
Dishes of Cyprus Traditional Cypriot foods include souvlakia (grilled meat kebabs), shaftalia (grilled sausage), afella (pork marinated in coriander), fried halloumi cheese, olives, pitta bread, kolokasi (root vegetables), lamb, artichokes, chickpeas and rabbit stews (stifado).
Where is the best nightlife in Cyprus?
The main clubbing spot, in Cyprus is Ayia Napa which is internationally known as one of the ultimate party cities; Limassol follows second on the nightlife scale followed by Paphos, Larnaca, Protaras and of course Nicosia. In the summertime fun takes a whole new meaning here in Cyprus.
How many days do you need in Cyprus?
There are so many things to do in Paphos that you could easily occupy your entire time in Cyprus, however, three days should be sufficient to both see a lot of cool things while also allowing you plenty of time to relax by the Mediterranean.
Are there sharks in Cyprus?
There are a number of sharks in Cyprus waters but sightings are rare as most are in deeper waters. Those sighted in recent years include the Mako, Basking and Blue sharks.
Is Cyprus cheap to visit?
Budget travel in Cyprus is nearly impossible. It’s not that the country is particularly expensive – it’s more than the Balkans but cheaper than the Nordic countries. No, Cyprus just makes it really difficult to enjoy the country if you’re not rich and looking for a luxury vacation. Planning to Visit Cyprus?
Is Cyprus dangerous?
Cyprus is generally very safe to travel to, even though it is geographically close to countries hit by terrorism and wars. Petty crime does occur, especially during the holidays and summer.