- 1 How do I dial Cyprus?
- 2 How do I dial 800 internationally?
- 3 Which country code is 011?
- 4 How do I call Nicosia?
- 5 What language is spoken in Cyprus?
- 6 Where is Cyprus country?
- 7 What country code is 90?
- 8 Where is Cyprus located?
- 9 How do you dial 877 internationally?
- 10 How do I dial an 1877 number from abroad?
- 11 Where is a +1 phone number from?
- 12 What is 011 before a phone number?
How do I dial Cyprus?
How do I dial 800 internationally?
Dial the freephone country number (800) and then the telephone number. For example, calling from the United States, you would dial 011-800-XXXX-XXXX.
Which country code is 011?
011 – all countries in the North American Numbering Plan: American Samoa. Anguilla.
How do I call Nicosia?
Dial the following to call Nicosia, Cyprus from United States
- 011 – Exit code when making an international call from United States.
- 357 – Cypriot country code for inbound calls.
- 2 – Nicosia city code.
- 011 + 357 + 2 + Local Number – International dialing code format.
What language is spoken in Cyprus?
Cyprus has two official languages: Greek and Turkish. The island is divided into two, and the Cypriot Turks live to the north, the Greek Cypriots to the south. Around 2.7% of each also speak the minority languages Armenian and Arabic, and most of these also speak Greek.
Where is Cyprus country?
listen)), officially called the Republic of Cyprus, is an island nation in the eastern Mediterranean Sea. It is the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean, and is located south of Turkey; west of Syria; northwest of Lebanon, Israel and the Gaza Strip; north of Egypt; and southeast of Greece.
What country code is 90?
The country calling code of Turkey is 90.
Where is Cyprus located?
Most toll free numbers can only be dialed for free within their own country. If you are dialing a USA toll free number in the US, it is free to call. (But keep in mind that you may not be able to dial a US toll free number from abroad.) If you are able to call the number, you may be charged the international rate.
How do you dial 877 internationally?
Dial 001, which is the international dial code to call the United States, when you have a dial tone. Dial 880 if your toll-free number begins with 800. Dial 881 for an 888 number. Dial 882 for an 877 number and dial 883 for all 866 numbers.
How do I dial an 1877 number from abroad?
Another way to dial North American toll free numbers from abroad is by replacing the 3 digit toll free codes with other codes introduced years ago:
- 880 replaces 800 – so the example UK to US call above would become: 00 1 880 000 0000.
- 881 replaces 888 – again, the example US to Canada call above would be: 1 881 000 0000.
Where is a +1 phone number from?
1 – United States, Canada, and several Caribbean nations share the international calling code 1, with each US state (or parts of US states), province, territory, or island nation given its own three-digit “area code”.
What is 011 before a phone number?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.