- 1 Can you go to Cyprus without quarantine?
- 2 What do I need to know before going to Cyprus?
- 3 Is nightlife good in Cyprus?
- 4 Is Cyprus likely to be on the green list?
- 5 Is Cyprus open to tourists?
- 6 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 7 Do and don’ts in Cyprus?
- 8 Are Cypriots friendly?
- 9 Is Cyprus a party island?
- 10 Is Paphos a party place?
- 11 How many political parties are there in Cyprus?
- 12 Is Cyprus green or amber?
- 13 Which countries are likely to go green?
- 14 What Colour is Cyprus on the traffic light system?
Can you go to Cyprus without quarantine?
If you have completed the vaccination program and/or previously had COVID-19, you will not be required to quarantine after entry. All other travellers are required to quarantine for 7 days at authority-designated accommodation.
What do I need to know before going to Cyprus?
8 Useful Things to Know Before You Visit Cyprus
- Cyprus is Part of The European Union.
- The Country is Divided Into Two Parts.
- There’s Left-Hand Traffic.
- Sockets and Power Plugs Are of Type G.
- The Island is The Birthplace of Aphrodite.
- Temperature Differences Can be Significant.
- Getting Drunk in Public is a No-Go.
Is nightlife good in Cyprus?
Nightlife in Cyprus. Having endless fun is guaranteed once you stop off the island. The main clubbing spot, in Cyprus is Ayia Napa which is internationally known as one of the ultimate party cities; Limassol follows second on the nightlife scale followed by Paphos, Larnaca, Protaras and of course Nicosia.
Is Cyprus likely to be on the green list?
Will Cyprus go on the green list? It’s entirely likely that Cyprus could move to the green list at an upcoming government travel review, however this depends very much on the Covid situation over the coming weeks.
Is Cyprus open to tourists?
Cyprus is open for tourism and adds 5 more countries on a green list from July 6. Tourists from 64 countries are allowed to enter Cyprus without quarantine if they can produce a Digital Green Passport or submit a negative COVID-19 test result not older than 72 hours.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
Do and don’ts in Cyprus?
Cyprus Travel Donts Do not enter a mosque without removing your shoes. Do not walk in front of someone who is praying. Do not eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum in public during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. Do not sit until told to sit down.
Are Cypriots friendly?
Hospitality, accompanied by authentic smiles and friendly faces, is what characterizes Greek Cypriot people. Loyal to family bonds, traditions and culture, lovers of nice food and endless entertainment, Cypriots are always friendly and approachable. The majority of the People in Cyprus are highly educated.
Is Cyprus a party island?
Ayia Napa, Cyprus Considered by many for being one of top party island in Europe, Ayia Napa is a party paradise with over 250 bars and clubs to pick from. Most located around buzzing Napa Square where you will find music that suits your taste. From dance and R&B to disco and house beats.
Is Paphos a party place?
Paphos has a buzzing nightlife scene with loads of atmosphere. The strip, known as Bar Street, doesn’t get busy until about 9pm, when the clubs and bars burst into life. Dance the night away, sip cocktails in eye-catching bars or enjoy a karaoke session.
How many political parties are there in Cyprus?
This article lists political parties in Cyprus. Cyprus has a multi-party system, with three or four strong parties who generally dominate the political landscape.
Is Cyprus green or amber?
CYPRUS IS ON ENGLAND’S ‘AMBER LIST ‘ What you must do if you have been in an amber country or territory in the 10 days before you arrive in England. You should not travel to amber list countries or territories for leisure purposes.
Which countries are likely to go green?
Which countries are set to go on the green list?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The Czech Republic.
What Colour is Cyprus on the traffic light system?
Countries on the amber list include: The Balearic Islands, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, France, Spain (including the Canaries), Italy and Croatia among others.