- 1 What are the main jobs in Cyprus?
- 2 Why are companies based in Cyprus?
- 3 How old do you have to be to work in Cyprus?
- 4 Is it easy to get job in Cyprus?
- 5 What is good salary in Cyprus?
- 6 Is Cyprus good place to live?
- 7 How much does it cost to live in Cyprus?
- 8 Can I get a job in Cyprus?
- 9 What is the best business in Cyprus?
- 10 How much does it cost to open a company in Cyprus?
- 11 Is Cyprus safe for business?
- 12 What is the drinking age in Cyprus?
- 13 What is the minimum salary in Cyprus?
- 14 Who can work in Cyprus?
What are the main jobs in Cyprus?
10 Most In-Demand Occupations in Cyprus
- Nurses. Nurses are some of the most sought-after employees in the world.
- Software Development.
- Sales Executives.
- Machine Operatives.
Why are companies based in Cyprus?
The main reason why Cyprus has become a great attraction as a business location is the business-friendly tax system that offers many advantages to companies that are based in the country. The key benefit of a resident corporation is the uniform 12.5% corporate tax rate which is one of lowest in Europe.
How old do you have to be to work in Cyprus?
Job seekers can register with the District Labour Offices if they are at least 15 years old and they satisfy one of the conditions: – They are cypriot citizens living permanently in Cyprus. – They are of Cypriot nationality residing permanently abroad ( see applications ).
Is it easy to get job in Cyprus?
It is not easy, you have to be a Cypriot, or your wife Cypriot in order to work legally in Cyprus. And even you are legal to work it is not easy to find a job because of the bad situation in the world few companies are recruiting and most of time they have thousands of applications.
What is good salary in Cyprus?
A person working in Cyprus typically earns around 2,160 EUR per month. Salaries range from 550 EUR (lowest average) to 9,660 EUR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers.
Is Cyprus good place to live?
Is Cyprus a good place to live? Cyprus is a great place to live both for families and retirees. The island is renowned for its fabulous beaches, but it also draws people from all over the world with its stunning mountains and little valleys full of vineyards, orange orchards and olive groves.
How much does it cost to live in Cyprus?
Family of four estimated monthly costs are 2,879$ (2,425€) without rent. A single person estimated monthly costs are 818$ (689€) without rent. Cost of living in Cyprus is, on average, 13.03% lower than in United States.
Can I get a job in Cyprus?
How to get a job in Cyprus. You can apply for jobs before you arrive but networking is often one of the best ways of getting a role. Making use of personal contacts and discovering vacancies through word-of-mouth is the easiest way for foreigners to find work.
What is the best business in Cyprus?
Top 10 Small Business Investment Opportunities in Cyprus
- Construction Company.
- Property Rental Business.
- Educational Consultancy Services.
- Clearing and Forwarding Business.
- Travels and Tours Company.
- Transportation Business.
- Auto Mechanic Workshop.
- Web Design and Web Hosting Business.
How much does it cost to open a company in Cyprus?
The cost of registering a company in Cyprus costs $1995 but from the second year, it will cost $1990.
Is Cyprus safe for business?
Cyprus has a comprehensive, modern and forward-looking legal and regulatory framework based on the principles of English Common Law. The country’s legal framework is widely recognized as a business -friendly and effective system that allows reliable and transparent business practices.
What is the drinking age in Cyprus?
The legal drinking age in Cyprus is 17.
What is the minimum salary in Cyprus?
Cyprus has no general minimum wage requirement. However,a minimum wage rate or €870 per month is required for shop assistants,nurses’ assistants,clerks,hairdressers,and nursery assistants. The minimum wage rises to €924 after six months’ employment.
Who can work in Cyprus?
The positions which are eligible for a Cyprus work permit are:
- As an Executive Director with an annual minimum salary of around €41,000.
- Middle Management Staff, or otherwise staff with mid-level qualifications, such as directors or mid-level managers or technical and clerical staff.