- 1 What can you do in Cyprus in 5 days?
- 2 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 3 How much does a week in Cyprus cost?
- 4 What can you do in Cyprus in one week?
- 5 How long should you stay in Cyprus?
- 6 Is Cyprus expensive?
- 7 What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
- 8 Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
- 9 Is it cheap to eat out in Cyprus?
- 10 How much money do you need to live in Cyprus?
- 11 Is Cyprus cheaper than UK?
- 12 Can you drive around Cyprus in a day?
- 13 Is Paphos worth visiting?
- 14 How long does it take to get from one side of Cyprus to the other?
What can you do in Cyprus in 5 days?
Top Cyprus destinations: The perfect 5-day Cyprus itinerary!
- The Church of St Lazarus, Larnaca Cyprus.
- One of the winding streets of Nicosia’s Old Town.
- The neolithic site of Choirokoitia, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- The Roman amphitheatre at ancient Kourion in southwest Cyprus.
- Petra tou Romiou – Aphrodite’s Rock.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
How much does a week in Cyprus cost?
Cyprus trip cost Well, based on my estimates one week in Cyprus will cost you about $2,350 USD. Not too bad for a week -long vacation in the Mediterranean! Sure, Cyprus may not be as well-known as Italy or Greece, but if you are looking for an affordable beach destination in Europe, definitely consider Cyprus.
What can you do in Cyprus in one week?
10 Things to do in Cyprus
- Hire a yacht with Georges Watersports.
- Visit the crystal waters of the Blue Lagoon.
- Swim around Aphrodite’s Rock.
- Hike the Avakas Gorge.
- Go scuba diving with Dive Point Cyprus.
- Explore the ruins of Paphos.
- See flamingos at Larnaca Salt Lakes.
- Try Horse Riding at Aphrodite Hills.
How long should you stay in Cyprus?
While you will certainly be able to occupy yourself no matter how many days you spend in Cyprus, really the ideal amount of time to spend here is one week. As mentioned earlier, this will allow you to get the most out of this island nation while still give you time to chill out and enjoy the seaside vibes.
Is Cyprus expensive?
Cyprus has for years been among hottest holiday destinations in Europe. Although closer to the Asia, the Republic of Cyprus is within the borders of the European Union and its currency is euro. Prices in Cyprus are moderate. Some say it is a little more expensive than in Spain or Greece.
What is the coldest month in Cyprus?
January, along with February, is the coldest month in Cyprus. On the lowlands minimum temperature might go below 7-8°C in the coastal areas and 5-6°C inland.
Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
Is it cheap to eat out in Cyprus?
While meal prices in Cyprus can vary, the average cost of food in Cyprus is €33 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Cyprus should cost around €13 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
How much money do you need to live in Cyprus?
There is no limit to it. The family (2-3 people) needs about 2000 – 3000 EUR per month for living in the renting apartment for a comfortable life. At numbeo.com, you can compare the cost of living in any city in Cyprus, relative to your place of residence.
Is Cyprus cheaper than UK?
United Kingdom is 56.8% more expensive than Cyprus.
Can you drive around Cyprus in a day?
You can drive all the way across Cyprus in just a few hours, so don’t limit yourself to just one place! You can choose to drive between the cities and stay in a new town every few nights, or base yourself in one of the cities and explore the island in a series of day trips.
Is Paphos worth visiting?
We LOVE the archeological sites in Paphos but, as we are nature lovers, we find the resort too loud and busy most of the time. If it’s a wide choice of accommodation and restaurants you are after, then Pafos is a good choice, but for peace and quiet, head for Polis or Latchi.
How long does it take to get from one side of Cyprus to the other?
How long does it take to get from Side to Cyprus? It takes approximately 12h 19m to get from Side to Cyprus, including transfers.