- 1 Which airlines fly direct to Cyprus?
- 2 Can you fly from Cyprus to Athens?
- 3 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 4 Why is it so expensive to fly to Cyprus?
- 5 Is there a ferry from Greece to Cyprus?
- 6 How do I get from Cyprus to Greece?
- 7 How much is a flight from Cyprus to Greece?
- 8 Are there any flights out of Cyprus?
- 9 How long is flight to Cyprus?
- 10 Where do you fly to in Cyprus?
- 11 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 12 What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
- 13 Is Larnaca worth visiting?
Which airlines fly direct to Cyprus?
TUI, easyJet, Jet2, British Airways, American Airlines, Ryanair, Condor and Wizz Air all fly direct to Cyprus.
Can you fly from Cyprus to Athens?
1h 40min is the average flight time from Larnaca to Athens International. There are 5 airlines who fly direct from Larnaca to Athens International.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
Why is it so expensive to fly to Cyprus?
Flights from Cyprus are more expensive that fights to Cyprus. The reason is two-fold. The market is tiny and there is no reasonably sized airline based in Cyprus. The tiny market does not allow for an airline to be based in Cyprus and compete with foreign carriers flying to Larnaca or Paphos.
Is there a ferry from Greece to Cyprus?
There are no ferries between Greece and Cyprus.
How do I get from Cyprus to Greece?
The distance between Cyprus and Greece is 1086 km. How do I travel from Cyprus to Greece without a car? The best way to get from Cyprus to Greece without a car is to car ferry and bus which takes 39h 25m and costs €40 – €60.
How much is a flight from Cyprus to Greece?
Cheap flights from Cyprus to Greece from $26 | Skyscanner.
Are there any flights out of Cyprus?
Which airlines fly from Cyprus? Several national airlines have a base on the island, including BA, Turkish Airlines and the Greek Aegean Airlines, which operates a large majority of flights from Cyprus.
How long is flight to Cyprus?
How long is the flight to Cyprus? An average direct flight from the United Kingdom to Cyprus takes 9h 21m, covering a distance of 2108 miles. The most popular route is London – Larnaca with an average flight time of 4h 40m.
Where do you fly to in Cyprus?
Flights to Cyprus arrive at one of the two international airports in south Cyprus, Larnaca (LCA) and Paphos (PFO).
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
20 of the most beautiful places to visit in Cyprus
- Blue Lagoon Akamas – one of the most beautiful places to explore in Cyprus.
- Nissi Beach – a popular stunning beach with a blue flag designation.
- Ayia Napa and Protaras/Fig Tree Beach – a beautiful Cyprus resort and a popular golden beach.
Is Larnaca worth visiting?
Larnaca is a good option for travellers looking to stay in one location, who are visiting Cyprus for a beach holiday and a beach holiday only. It’s a charming city, however, it is lacking in sites and it is far more suited for days spent lounging on the beach rather than exploring.