- 1 What is there to do in Cyprus now?
- 2 What should I not miss in Cyprus?
- 3 How many days do you need in Cyprus?
- 4 What can you do in Cyprus in 5 days?
- 5 Where should I not go in Cyprus?
- 6 What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
- 7 Which is the nicest part of Cyprus?
- 8 Are there sharks in Cyprus?
- 9 What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
- 10 Can you drink the tap water in Cyprus?
- 11 Can you drive around Cyprus in a day?
- 12 What do they drink in Cyprus?
- 13 Is Cyprus expensive?
- 14 Is Paphos worth visiting?
- 15 How can I visit Cyprus in one week?
What is there to do in Cyprus now?
Top Attractions in Cyprus
- Kato Paphos Archaeological Park. 7,516. Ancient Ruins.
- Konnos Bay. 1,790. Bodies of Water • Beaches.
- Kourion. 2,734. Historic Sites • Ancient Ruins.
- Agios Lazaros. 2,577. Churches & Cathedrals.
- Fig Tree Bay. 4,912. Beaches.
- Paphos Harbour and Port. 2,288.
- Cyprus Museum. 669.
- Blue Lagoon. 1,513.
What should I not miss in Cyprus?
Some things you just can’t afford to miss in Cyprus are:
- Explore the Akamas National Park.
- Book a wine tasting session.
- Visit a monastery.
- Explore the archeological wonders of Kurion.
- Have a refreshing time at the Adonis Waterfalls.
How many days do you need in Cyprus?
There are so many things to do in Paphos that you could easily occupy your entire time in Cyprus, however, three days should be sufficient to both see a lot of cool things while also allowing you plenty of time to relax by the Mediterranean.
What can you do in Cyprus in 5 days?
Top Cyprus destinations: The perfect 5-day Cyprus itinerary!
- The Church of St Lazarus, Larnaca Cyprus.
- One of the winding streets of Nicosia’s Old Town.
- The neolithic site of Choirokoitia, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- The Roman amphitheatre at ancient Kourion in southwest Cyprus.
- Petra tou Romiou – Aphrodite’s Rock.
Where should I not go in Cyprus?
What to avoid in Cyprus
- Tourist Traps. If you think you’ll get to a Mediterranean country to enjoy amazing seafood, you will be disappointed in Cyprus.
- Limassol or Paphos Castle. Ok, it’s not actually a castle.
- Aphrodite’s Baths. Where to begin with this one.
- Turtle Beach.
- Ayia Napa.
What is the best month to go to Cyprus?
The best time to visit Cyprus is between May and June. Not only is it one of the driest periods of the year on the island, but it’s also nice and toasty – temperatures hover between 23 and 28 degrees, with up to 13 hours of sunshine a day.
Which is the nicest part of Cyprus?
8 Best Cyprus Towns and Resorts
- Coral Bay.
- Ayia Napa.
Are there sharks in Cyprus?
There are a number of sharks in Cyprus waters but sightings are rare as most are in deeper waters. Those sighted in recent years include the Mako, Basking and Blue sharks.
What is the most beautiful part of Cyprus?
20 of the most beautiful places to visit in Cyprus
- Blue Lagoon Akamas – one of the most beautiful places to explore in Cyprus.
- Nissi Beach – a popular stunning beach with a blue flag designation.
- Ayia Napa and Protaras/Fig Tree Beach – a beautiful Cyprus resort and a popular golden beach.
Can you drink the tap water in Cyprus?
Food Safety and Drinking Water Quality Food and drinking water are of high quality, absolutely safe and no food or water-borne diseases occur. Cyprus is also free from dangerous infectious diseases. There are no vaccination requirements for any international travellers.
Can you drive around Cyprus in a day?
You can drive all the way across Cyprus in just a few hours, so don’t limit yourself to just one place! You can choose to drive between the cities and stay in a new town every few nights, or base yourself in one of the cities and explore the island in a series of day trips.
What do they drink in Cyprus?
The name of zivania is derived from zivana (Greek: ζίβανα) which means pomace in the Greek dialect of Cyprus. Zivania is colourless and alcoholic with a light aroma of raisins. Its alcohol content varies, with 45% by volume being the typical value.
Is Cyprus expensive?
Cyprus has for years been among hottest holiday destinations in Europe. Although closer to the Asia, the Republic of Cyprus is within the borders of the European Union and its currency is euro. Prices in Cyprus are moderate. Some say it is a little more expensive than in Spain or Greece.
Is Paphos worth visiting?
We LOVE the archeological sites in Paphos but, as we are nature lovers, we find the resort too loud and busy most of the time. If it’s a wide choice of accommodation and restaurants you are after, then Pafos is a good choice, but for peace and quiet, head for Polis or Latchi.
How can I visit Cyprus in one week?
Best Places in Cyprus for a One Week Road Trip Itinerary
- Day 1: Old Town Nicosia.
- Day 2: North Cyprus including St.
- Day 3: In transit from Nicosia to Limassol.
- Day 4: Visit the hill towns of Cyprus near the Troodos Mountains for wine tasting.
- Day 5: Explore the UNESCO World Heritage recognized ancient ruins at Paphos.