- 1 What countries do you fly over to get to Cyprus?
- 2 How do I get to Cyprus?
- 3 Which airport is better in Cyprus?
- 4 Can you go to Cyprus without quarantine?
- 5 Is the border closed between north and south Cyprus?
- 6 Is Jet2 still flying to Cyprus?
- 7 Can you fly direct to Cyprus?
- 8 Can you get a ferry from UK to Cyprus?
- 9 Is there only one airport in Cyprus?
- 10 How safe is Cyprus?
- 11 Is Larnaca airport bigger than Paphos?
- 12 Who owns Cyprus?
- 13 Can I fly to Cyprus this summer?
What countries do you fly over to get to Cyprus?
The following is an overview of all Cyprus Airways flights and destinations:
How do I get to Cyprus?
There are two airports in Cyprus: Larnaca International Airport and Paphos International Airport. The first operates most of the commercial flights in and out of the island and the second operates mainly charter flights (but not only). Most European airlines operate schedules to the island.
Which airport is better in Cyprus?
1. Larnaca International Airport. The biggest Cyprus international airport, Larnaca international lies approximately 4km towards the southwest of the city. It is the main arrival point to Cyprus, where most of the international flights from different corner of the globe, arrives.
Can you go to Cyprus without quarantine?
If you have completed the vaccination program and/or previously had COVID-19, you will not be required to quarantine after entry. All other travellers are required to quarantine for 7 days at authority-designated accommodation.
Is the border closed between north and south Cyprus?
All nine border crossings between the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) and the Southern Cyprus administration opened Friday morning after remaining closed for a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Is Jet2 still flying to Cyprus?
Jet2 flights and holidays to Greece (Crete and Rhodes) and Cyprus (Paphos and Larnaca) have been cancelled until Spring 2021. The announcement comes after the latest government travel advice, said the popular tour operator.
Can you fly direct to Cyprus?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Cyprus? TUI, easyJet, Jet2, British Airways, American Airlines, Ryanair, Condor and Wizz Air all fly direct to Cyprus.
Can you get a ferry from UK to Cyprus?
Thanks to a daily ferry from southern Turkey to northern Cyprus, it’s possible to travel from the UK or anywhere in Europe to Cyprus via Istanbul, year-round, without flying.
Is there only one airport in Cyprus?
Nicosia International Airport, after the tragic events of 1974, is now located in the buffer zone and presently closed to civil aviation. Ercan Airport, the only international airport of occupied Northern Cyprus, is located to the north-east of Nicosia. Flights to the airport of Northern Cyprus are only from Turkey.
How safe is Cyprus?
But despite the conflict that has plagued the region, and has left it in a state of political uncertainty, Cyprus is considered a very safe area to visit, with very little violent crime.
Is Larnaca airport bigger than Paphos?
1. Re: Larnaca or Paphos Airport? Larnaca is the main and larger airport. Limassol is really in middle of both.
Who owns Cyprus?
The Republic of Cyprus is the internationally recognised government of the Republic of Cyprus, that controls the southern two-thirds of the island. Aside from Turkey, all foreign governments and the United Nations recognise the sovereignty of the Republic of Cyprus over the whole island of Cyprus.
Can I fly to Cyprus this summer?
The announcement basically said that travellers from the UK can enter Cyprus with no restrictions like testing or quarantine from 1st May 2021 as long as you have had both doses of the Covid vaccine – the 2nd one more than 7 days before entry into the country.